EII is looking to employ an HR Executive with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The HR Executive is expected to be knowledgeable with employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight to the labor process. He or she must be able to negotiate with diplomacy.
To ensure success, an HR Executive should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. HR Executive should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
- Planning and designing employees benefit packages.
- Executing the employee’s annual review procedures.
- Maintaining a detailed record of the company’s employees.
- Administering all the hiring processes of new employees.
- Analyzing and monitoring all the department’s budgets.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department.
- Ensuring all the employees comply with the HR policies.
- Creating new HR policies and updating the existing ones.
- Overseeing the employee’s termination process.
- Counseling employees as and when required.
- Conducting exit interviews to identify the reason for termination/resignation.
- Organizing events and conferences for the employees.
- Managing workplace safety issues and complaints.
- Maintaining and recording employee attendance.
- Adhering to all the company’s rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- 2+ years of working experience as an HR Executive, HR Analyst, or a similar role in the Human Resources department.
- Working experience with the Human Resources Management software.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the HR cycle.
- Outstanding knowledge of Federal and Provincial Labour laws.
- Ability to work in a critical environment.
- Exceptional active listening skills.
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Good conflict resolution abilities.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Strong work ethics.