EII is seeking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our organisation. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Running outbound campaigns (phone calls, emails, etc.) to create sales opportunities
- Maintaining client activities in CRM
- Developing and presenting proposals customized for each clients specific business needs
- Ensuring excellent customer service through regular client follow up
- Developing rapport with key decision makers
- Translating proposals into ready-to-sign contracts
- Owning the sales lifecycle from prospecting to implementation
- Managing virtual and in-person sales meetings
- Familiarising yourself with all services offered by EII.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Extensive sales experience.
Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.