EII is looking for a Training and Development (T&D) Specialist to help employees advance their skills and knowledge. In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential. If you also have experience designing e-learning courses will be beneficial.
- Assesses training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with managers, instructors, and customer representatives.
- Creates, organizes, plans, and presents various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training for employees and customers.
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill workers specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Creates and/or acquires training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials.
- Presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Assesses training materials prepared by instructors.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
- Prepares and implements training budget; maintains records and reports of expenses.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus